Hey everyone. So today I give you I'm Too Sexy by Right Said Fred.
Please tell me you've heard of this song. It's on old one, but seriously known by everybody. What I really want to know is if you've ever watch the music video for it. Mesh shirts. Man tank tops. Bad hat pulling. Women in bikinis? Okay, so that one is pretty normal, but women in bikinis with cameras taking pictures of mesh shirted bald men on the catwalk...uh huh. And that cat! How can you be too sexy for that cat. It's fricken adorable. I must admit though, I love the ending. "I'm too sexy for this song." OUT. Best ending ever? I think so. Anyway, this was playing on the radio at work, and Anna was there at that time so we were jammin to it. Enjoy! Just don;t wear mesh.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment