Hey. So today's song is Bad Things by Jace Everett.
And yes, I admit that the only reason I know about this song is because I used to watch True Blood. Key word in the sentence? Used to! I got a little tired of listening to Bill saying Sookie's name. Okay, this song is just weird. It's like, made for someone writhing on the floor with passion. The guys voice is just so low, and sexy. His picture kind of ruined my imagination, I must admit. Anyway, I really like this song, even though because of true blood, when I listen to it I see small children eating bloody hearts. Not appetizing...
Peace.

Bitch, please. You know you'll start watching again when the new season is out.
ReplyDeleteIt's so fun! =D
And the new guy is good. I like him.
See what you mean about the picture ruining the image. I'll just pretend i didnt' see it and continue with my love of the sexy voiced man.