Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day 48

Hello. So I finally decided to watch Glee last night and they did this song that stuck in my head. So, today's song is Dog Days Are Over by Florence And The Machine.


It's amazing that she looks so normal in the picture here, because from what I saw in the video, she is crazy. Like, Lady Gaga crazy. Oh well, she makes good music, so I can put up with the insane music videos. I heard this song first in a commercial, and had no idea what it was, but it always got stuck in my head. So when I saw it on Glee, I was so shocked, and stoked. This is definitely going to be added to my ipod, and should be added to yours too.

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. I've had this album on my ipod for quite a while, and it's been EVERYWHERE in the last few weeks/months. To the point of being super annoying.
    Once your song is in a preview for a Julia Roberts movie, you've lost all cred.
    I do like her music, though. =P

    ReplyDelete