Hello, Hello. I just got off work and (for some reason) this is what I was singing in my head on the way home. I haven't even heard it play today, but I guess that's how my mind works. Today's song is Dynamite by Taio Cruz.
So this song has become legendary since it came out. Do you realize how many facebook groups now use the line from the song, but switched to something else. I can't even explain how crazy it is so I'll just show you some of my favorites. I throw my Spanish in the air sometimes, saying "Ay-oh, no comprendo!" I throw my diapers in the air sometimes, Saying ayyyoo, what's that smell yo? I throw my skittles in the air sometimes, saying Ay oh! Taste the rainbow! I throw my homework in the air sometimes, saying ay-oh! I'll take a zero!
Peace.

GIVE ME SOME ROOM FOR BOTH MY HANDS HANDS HANDS HANDS.
ReplyDeleteYou know he's doing something flail-y.