Sunday, December 19, 2010

Day 58

Oh the joys of YouTube. I found a new band! Today's song is About A Girl by The Academy Is...


I know, it's kind of a weird name, but hey! That's how I pick what to listen to on my ipod. So, the singer is really cute. Really. Cute. But I absolutely cannot stand how he dresses in the video. Oh my gosh, I can't even look at him. Remember what I said earlier about anorexia? Go eat a Whopper, buddy. And buy shirts and pants made for guys, not small teenie bopper children. Other than that, you are hot. And I like the music, which is the main point so check these guys out!

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Holy SHIT, he is adorable. Little bit manorexic, and I wouldn't be shocked if you told me he used "girl" instead of "boy" because "boy" doesn't rhyme with "words". (Gay. I'm implying that he strikes me as possibly gay) But about 1:30 I caught a glimpse of his eyes and I was won over.
    Boy could model, easily.

    Also, I like the song. It's like an anti-love song.

    ReplyDelete