Hey guys. Today's song is The Fixer by Brent Morgan.

So this is another one where you need to bear with me because I don't have an official bio to go off of. So Brent Morgan is an American musician, active since at least 2011 since that's when his YouTube channel went up. If you watch the Voice you might recognize him as he did do a stint on it, but had to leave for medical reasons. Much like with Sarah Cothran earlier this week there is a video of him explaining his beginning and career, so rather than me reiterating all that, I'm going to link it so he can tell you himself. And it is pretty interesting and to see the progression of his musical career and the commentary of how getting into the industry has changed from 20 years ago until now. So please check it out and give the song a listen because I think it's incredible.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment