Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Year 8, Day 230

Hey guys. Today's song is Ray Of Light by Madonna. 

Photo by: Chris Weger

After the lyrics yesterday, it just made me think of Madonna, but I didn't have her song Vogue saved to showcase. I had this one, and that works well enough too. I think after this one I only have one more Madonna song saved to showcase. In other news, I learned today that one of my old friends from high school wrote a poetry book! I feel a little defeated since I haven't really done anything in my life, but I am mostly proud of her and excited to read it. I don't know much about it other than it was very personal and a form of therapy for her after some trauma, so it might not be everything's style, but I figured I could help spread the love for it so you can check it out if you're interested. So her website is here if you're curious and want to check out the book. And if you do read it left me know what you thought about it.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment