Friday, February 10, 2023

Year 8, Day 225

Hey guys. Today's song is The River by Axel Johansson.

Axel Johansson is a Danish songwriter/producer who has been active since 2017 with the release of his debut single called The River which after posted to YouTube went viral. He's continued to release music through YouTube and Spotify since. He uses the robot in the picture and that you'll see in the video as the face of his career, so you'll see a lot of this little guy as you check out his music. And while there are pictures of Johansson from behind with a robot hoodie on, if her wants his robot to represent him, then that's what I'm going to show. I don't have much more to tell you since the only bio I can go off is what's on his YouTube, but all that really matters is the music is good and is linked for you to enjoy.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment