Sunday, June 6, 2021

Year 7, Day 205

Good Morning! Today's song is Crossing A Line by Mike Shinoda.

Photo by: Norrel Blair

I've been holding on to this one for a long time because I didn't know what to really say. I miss Linkin Park and I miss Chester Bennington. I'm glad that Mike is going forward in music, and that this song shows fans that pay homage to Chester's career, but I don't think I'll ever not be sad about him being gone. I think most people feel the same way. While his death happened awhile ago now, this year has kind of been the year of deaths. There's been two in my family in the last month ish, and one more is expected within days, so today feels like a day to just sit and remember those we've lost. Hopefully you can too.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment