Thursday, June 3, 2021

Year 7, Day 202

Good Morning! Today's song is Nostalgia by Adaline.

Photo by: the Canadian Film Centre

Adaline is Shawna Beesley, a Canadian singer active since 2008. Her big break actually came from a chance encounter during the peak Twilight era with Robert Pattinson, which was documented with a photo and led to all the fans finding and downloading her music. She has three albums, one from 2008, another from 2011 and the most recent from 2017. Her first album is how I found her when I got it as a gift. Her second album is around when her breakout came, and led to her being nominated for a Western Canadian Music Award. She's worked with some other artists through her career on their projects and has had her stuff featured in some films. She's a great artist so I hope you guys check her out. 

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment