Morning! Today's song is There's A Honey by Pale Waves.
![]() |
| Photo by: Raph_PH |
Pale Waves is an English band active since 2014 and currently made up of Heather Baron-Gracie, Ciara Doran, Hugo Silvani, and Charlie Wood. Originally they named the band Creek before changing the name, then released some demos in 2015, leading to them getting signed in 2017. This song was their first hit single. The second hit single I think I've already featured so you should be familiar with the group. They spent 2017 releasing singles, then released an EP in 2018 followed by their debut album later in the year. They released another EP in 2019 and have another album in the works. I probably said it last time too but I love that you don't expect the type of music you get by looking at the lead singer. It's like reading a book that's had the wrong cover sleeve put on it, but the book you get is much more your mood in the moment than the one you expected. I like it.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment