Thursday, May 6, 2021

Year 7, Day 174

Morning! Today's song is Flux by Ellie Goulding. 

Photo by: Frank Schwichtenberg

I'm pretty sure I've written about Ellie Goulding in the past so this one is going to be quick. So she's an English singer active since 2009. As of right now she has four albums that she's released in 2010, 2012, 2015, and 2020. But listing her albums only doesn't do her career justice. She has been a huge star, done lots of touring, and won 19 awards since her career began. She's also been very philanthropic, working with a number of different organizations through the years and even being awarded a Global Leadership Award in 2017 for her efforts. She's still around, obviously since her most recent album came out last year, but she and her husband also just had a baby so she might focus on family life for a bit. It's what I would do. But there is still lots to check out, so look her up.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment