Good Morning! Today's song is Get Up Again by Gamma Skies featuring NeiNei.
Okay this week is going to be a little weird because it's a lot of music I found and love from a YouTube channel called Epidemic Song, which is also a website, where you can license royalty free music to use on all the social media platforms. It's great to have resources like this database to make it easier for creators since so many more people are doing that, both as a job and for fun, but there is a downside. It is ridiculously hard to get information on these artists. Which upsets me because I want to showcase them well enough that they get more exposure, but I think shouting out Epidemic Sound is going to have to be enough. If you guys want out more about some of these people this week let me know though.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment