Good Morning! Today's song is Sorry Not Sorry by Demi Lovato.
![]() |
| Photo from: Ashley Graham on YouTube |
I've featured enough Demi Lovato songs over the years that I'm not going to write a history on her because I'm about 80% sure I've already done it once. This song has so much attitude, it always make me feel like singing it at someone. Alas my life does not fit with the narrative of the song, I have no exes to make feel bad for how good I'm doing without them, plus in general I'm just really not doing that great. Still, when I listen to this I do feel a little bit like a bad bitch as the song says. If I'm alone in my room I can exude as much attitude to this as I feel like without people thinking I'm weird. Join in. Today we all get to be savages.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment