Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Year 4, Day 9

Hi. So today's song is Gold Digger by Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx.


I hate Kanye West. He is one of those famous people that I absolutely loathe for being so stupid, but regardless I am incapable of not singing this song every time I hear it. It's one of those songs that is so ingrained in my past that the joy will never die. Favorite memory attached to this is when Anna and Rebecca (her sister) legit did the entire rap in perfect time while the three of us were in the car. As the person who normally knows all the words to every song, it was a nice surprise to not be the one doing it. And I got to see a sister bond kind of like the one I have with mine... although that's only when we don't want to kill each other. If there is a special memory any of you have for this I would love to hear it!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment