Hello. So today's song is Thong Song by Sisqo.
My whole life will be spent laughing about the fact that this song exists. I mean why? What reason do we need a song about thongs. I don't get it, but I will sing along to this song always. I have a soft spot for Sisqo because of the movie he was in and how adorable he was in it. It was called Get Over It. I discovered it one time in the middle of the night and with absolutely no context about how ridiculous it was...I thought I had been drugged. I love it though, it's great. If you've never seen it you should definitely watch it, although I warn you now that Berke has zero facial expressions and is probably the worst acting in existence. Keep that in mind if you watch it.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment