What's up. Today's song is Gee by Girls Generation.
Let's just get a wave of the weird out of the way. Everyone went through a weird K-pop phase right? Right!?!? Please tell me I'm not the only one because I loved this shit at one point and now it's slightly embarrassing to think about. I've learned to embrace the weird musical choices I've made over the years and just stop thinking about what other people think of it. I wish I could show you guys the dance video that goes with this song. It was legit just the dancers on a sound stage performing a dance to this song, no bells or whistles and it was great! It got taken down a long time ago though. Oh well, you can see some parts of it in this video so that will have to do.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment