Saturday, March 23, 2013

Year 2, Day 235

No hating on this guys. It's a cover of One Way Or Another performed by One Direction.


I'm not a One Directioner, but this is for a good cause, so just watch it. I love the original song, which is by a woman. I'm not going to spell it out because I'm hoping you know who actually sang it. I like that they filmed this themselves. I recently had to make a video of myself for school, and it ended up being not bad...There's is secretly making me like them. They seem like such dorks at heart. I love that in this video there are people just staring at them like "what the hell are you doing" and that the Prime Minister was in on this. The best though is the concert group dancing that was perfect. Not one person made a mistake! How is that even possible? Anyway, like I said it's for a good cause, so no hating.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment