Friday, March 15, 2013

Year 2, Day 227

Hey. So today's song is The World Is Ours by Eleven Past One.


This is another one that's been on the radio a lot. I am sharing it because Sammy and I were in my car and she thought it was a good song, so I started singing the lyrics....then realized I had no idea what it was. So now I know, and you get to know too. It's a fun song to listen to when driving around. See I have this problem. I cannot have a shower, drive my car or watch a musical without singing. It's impossible for me. It tends to drive some people insane, but luckily my friends think its entertaining. Once I drove Carmen home and spent the entire ride rapping to her...because I know some rap stuff. Anyway, you should check this song out, and tell me what you think.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment