Hey! So today's song is Love To Get Used by Matt Pond.
Am I the only person left who doesn't find it necessary to say when I was on the bandwagon before it was a bandwagon? Seriously. It doesn't make you cool saying "I knew this before it was cool." It just makes you a douche....Anyway, this song is wicked. The video kind of makes my brain hurt since it's so early in the morning, but it's still sweet. I guess there's an acoustic version that everyone seems to like better. I haven't heard it yet, but it seems like I should. I think my favorite thing is the quote from Matt Pond on this video description. "True love can be both transcendent and torturous. Open, exposed, interrogated and consumed, Love to Get Used runs down the dark road of passion, all the way through to rapturous release." This makes me love him even more than his music does. Enjoy.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment