Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 209

Why hello there. Today I give you 99 Times by Kate Voegele.



So I thought that I had already used this song in my blog, but apparently not so here you go. I really like this song. It's what every girl wants to say to those dumbass guys who think it's alright to be jerks. Any guys reading this, listen to the wisdom I'm about to lay upon you. Girls don't like jerks. They do in junior high, and a little in high school, but once you're in the real world? Being a jerk will get you jumped and beaten by a bunch of girls like myself. So, ya. The video is really awesome too. I can't even describe how much I love the concept. Also, please tell me I'm not the only one who noticed that the guy at the end is Derek from Dancing With The Stars. How awesome it was when he just popped up in the video. Love it.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment