Hey everybody. Today's song is Springtime by Erland & The Carnival.
So this is a pretty cool song. It went with how I felt today, I wasn't interested in my normal music, but more the strange stuff. Which I think is the category this song fits under. Having talked about the song I need to move to the music video, which creeps me out beyond belief. First of all being buried alive is a concept I can't even begin to think about. Confined spaces and no oxygen are not cool when it comes to me. But the clincher is the bugs. I hate creepy crawlys. They disgust me and I can't stand even a fly touching me. Bleh. So when that cockroach starts crawling out his shirt I had to look away. I feel like they're all over me now. Oh well, one must suffer to uncover great music.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment