Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 200

Wow. I actually got to 200 days. I didn't think I would. Anyway, today I give you Me Vs. The World by The Halo Friendlies.



So the sound on my computer isn't working today for some reason. Luckily I have this song on my ipod and I managed to match it up perfectly with the video. It's strange to be able to do that. Anyway, this is how I feel pretty much everyday of my life. You fight and fight and fight, but never win. As you can probably tell from the video, I found this song in the movie Freaky Friday. I like that movie, but they could have picked a better guy to play the teenage heartthrob. Chad Michael Murray just doesn't do it for me. Something else I have on my ipod is the scene from the movie where he sings Britney Spears then gets tackled. It makes me laugh every time it plays. Hope you like the song and maybe go watch the movie again to see that scene.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment