Saturday, April 1, 2023

Year 8, Day 275

Hey guys. Today's song is Carry On by Kygo & Charlie Puth featuring Dua Lipa.

Kygo is the stage name for Kyrre Gørvell-Dahll, a Norwegian DJ active since 2010. He learned how to produce music through YouTube tutorials, and left college halfway through a business and finance degree so he could pursue music fulltime. He started releasing singles in 2013, and gained international fame in 2014 with a song featuring Conrad Sewell. Through his career, he's released 4 albums so far, the first in 2016 and the most recent in 2022. Since I've featured the other two before, I'm  gonna go through it fast. Charlie Puth is an American singer, active since 2009 with the start of his YouTube channel. He self released an EP in 2010 then was signed in 2011, but left the label in 2012. He released another independent EP in 2013 then signed with another label in 2015. Since then he's released three albums, one in 2016, 2018, and 2022. Dua Lipa is an English and Albanian musician active since 2014. She signed with a label and has released two albums, one in 2017 and another in 2020, which she spent 2022 doing the tour for. I'm never sure whose photo to put up when it comes to songs with more than two artists on it, but I just went with what was on the video, so hopefully that works fine. Anyway, enjoy the song!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment