Sunday, September 18, 2022

Year 8, Day 80

Hey guys. Today's song is Psycho by Taylor Acorn.

Oh boy, hey everybody. I had prepared about two weeks of posts in advance in hopes that while I did a complete overhaul of my room which meant going offline again that I wouldn't get behind again. Apparently that wasn't enough though. It's taking longer than I thought because I kept encountering unexpected little problems that have been a bitch to fix. Currently I'm still not set back up yet, but I have commandeered a family members computer briefly to see how bad it is. Right now I think I'm only three days behind so it's at least not as bad as the wait when my old computer died, and luckily I already had the songs picked out for those days. For this one, Taylor doesn't have any official bio I can find, and I don't really know anything about her. It's one of the newer songs I've found, meaning it has been saved in my list for the last two years, but I like it just the same. Hopefully you do too.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment