Hey guys. Today's song is Numb Little Bug by Em Beihold.

Em Beihold is an American singer, active since 2017 with the release of her debut EP. She got started in music young, learning to play the piano after seeing one in a shop window when she was a kid and instantly being interested. She staring to play when she was six, and started songwriting as early as seven. In 2017 she wrote a sing for a movie, and starting receiving some exposure for her singles gaining popularity on social media. It happened again in 2021, with a new single being a big hit on TikTok, and led to her being signed. After being signed she released this song through her label, and clearly it's very popular. I know I personally had it on repeat for the first couple days after I found it. She released an EP this year and is still going strong so keep an eye out for more from her.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment