Hello. So today's song is Fluorescent Adolescent by Arctic Monkeys.
Yet another video that just confuses the crap out of me. What does a mafia vs. clowns war have to do with this song. I can't figure it out, but it is very captivating to watch...considering that this is the second time I'm watching it. This video just reminds me of my dad, as sad as that sounds. A long time ago when I was just a little kid, he took my sister and I trick or treating. He was dressed as a clown. So when some teenagers started reeking havoc on the street we were on, my dad chased them while waving his arms and just being all around creepy. You should have seen how fast they ran away. So hilarious. Anyway, check out the song and if a clown chases you on Halloween? Well, I'd book it too.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment