Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Day 319

Hello. Today I have for you Lucy Got Lucky by Chris Cummings.



Alright, this is one of his older songs, but it was one of his greatest hits. I love it. My mom and I always used to sing along to it in the car. It was one of the things I remember best about growing up. Now, this video needs a lot of praise. The amount of 80's movies references in this video makes me so happy. Anyone who knows me knows I'm a John Hughes junkie. The man was a genius. So when pretty much every clip in the video is a reference to a scene in his movies, well it makes me love this song a hell of a lot more. So check it out. And if you've never heard of John Hughes please, please go look him up.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment