Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 159

Sorry! I have been having quite the week. So sleep deprived it isn't funny, yet I can't fall asleep! Anyway I give to you Loser Like Me from Glee.


It is really kind of sad how much I like this song. It's just so damn catchy! Not to mention, I'm sure everyone in this world can relate to this song. You can not possibly go through life without feeling like a loser at some point. I know this for a fact, and I'm only eighteen. The performance is good too. They go for the simple dance routines which is realistic. Actual show choirs either sing really well and hardly dance, or dance the crap out of the song while singing horribly. Or they just suck all around. Sorry if I offend any show choir people, but in Canada we have normal choir...and the youth singers, but that's different. Anyway, hope you like it.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment