Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 144

Oh my god. I think I'm in love. Terrified by Katharine McPhee and Zachary Levi.


This, ladies and gentlemen, this is the man from Chuck. The one who stole my heart on the show with his hilariousness and cuteness. The one who stole my love again by being so bad ass with his fighting, and has now done it a third time by revealing that he can sing!! Oh wow, so much love for him right now. If you don't know me, maybe I should enlighten you on a few things. I am a sucker for a man who can sing, and I have a certain guy type, with Levi fits in. So I am very happy right now, but it's 1:30 in the morning, and I'm hanging out with Anna at nine, so I need to sleep.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment