Saturday, November 13, 2021

Year 7, Day 365

Morning! Today's song is Gonna Be Okay by Brent Morgan.


Well we did it guys, we finally made it to the end of the year. And I know I probably said the same thing at the end of last year, but this year has been a doozy. Truly the best thing this year can do at this point is end for me because I reached my limit of tolerance for tragedy and idiocy and annoyance about 7 months ago. I struggled with actually finishing the blog this year, I didn't take a long enough break between this one and the last one, so this time I will be taking a prolonged break from it. I've got a lot of real life duties to take care of, lots of projects sitting at about 90% complete that I need to just get finished and off my plate, and adulty things to cross off my checklist that will involve considerably more effort. But as this song hints at, I'm trying to go out on a positive and remember that everything will be okay, I just gotta keep going. So I hope you guys, whatever struggles you're dealing with too, can do the same and internalize the message of this year's last song. Take a few minutes and just breathe to this one, and let it give you the reassurance you need to keep plugging along. It's been a hell of a ride guys, but I'll see you next year.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment