Heya. So today's song is Younger Days by Adaline.
You guys may remember that I ended the
first year (I think) with an Adaline song. Ever since discovering her music I’ve
always liked it. There’s something beautifully haunting about her voice and the
music usually follows that, like it does in this song. I’m slightly bummed
because somehow I’ve lost the CD of hers I had in one of my moves. What makes
it worst is the songs from that CD aren’t on YouTube anywhere. The only
exception was the song from year one. It’s incredible the way you find
musicians you like, because that CD came from a girl who my sister was friends
with, but they absolutely hate each other now. Still, whenever I listen to
something by Adaline I will always think about Amber. If you have that with an
artist and someone you used to know I’d love to hear about it, if only to prove
that I am not going mental.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment