Saturday, December 22, 2012

Year 2, Day 144

Hello Again. Today I give you Little Talks by Of Monsters And Men.


Congratulations on surviving. For the record, I didn't think the world would end, but I know people who did so I thought I'd mention it. Now I know the only thing more annoying than preparing for an apocalypse are the statuses that come when it doesn't happen,so this is all I will say about it. Now on to the music! This guys are rising in the ranks of fandom. Vevo is featuring them now, so it's only a matter of time before they do like Imagine Dragons and The Lumineers did by ending up topping the charts. No complaints from me on this though, they're great. So are those other bands, I'm just happy that bands are becoming more popular. Give these guys a chance, you wont be disappointed.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment