Hey everybody. Today's song is Where Are You Now by Honor Society.
I love when I watch a movie and it gets to the credits, but I don't feel like getting up and shutting it off so it just plays. Sometimes you find hidden gems of video clips or music in the credits that weren't in the movie. This is what happened to me today. I'm bunny sitting, so I didn't want to get up and freak the bunny out by trying to shut off the movie, since this bunny is chillin by my feet. That's when this song played, and I loved the lyrics as soon as I heard them. It's one of those songs that everyone can relate to even a little bit, and it really makes me want to go find everyone I ever knew and make up. So check out this song, it'll give you nostalgia.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment