Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day 265

Hiya. Today I give you The Devil Went Down To Georgia by The Charlie Daniels Band.


The Stampede isn't quite over yet, but I'm sick of it now, and there's no country song to out do this one. Perfect way to end the celebration. I actually heard this song from coyote ugly, but every time I think of the stampede I hear this play in my head while people do line dancing. I love it, I think it's the most genius thing ever. It just sounds so cool, it makes me wish I could play the fiddle. I suck though, so I'll just stick to playing the song on my ipod. So if you don't know why I used all this country this week, go search the Stampede. Who knows, maybe I'll see you at it next year.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment